We stayed here before and after chartering a boat from nearby Gouvia Marina. I emailed to ask about the distance from the marina (an easy 10min walk) and the possibility of a late check-in (our flight arrived 10pm). Eleni replied with very helpful information - indeed she was enthusiastic and welcoming throughout. She arranged a keenly priced taxi to pick us up at the airport (20mins). The next morning when we had gathered at the tables by the pool, Eleni came by to make sure everything was OK. Breakfast was al fresco and prepared by friendly (UK) staff - straightforward food, well cooked, served with care and a kind smile. The hotel team at Spiti Prifti always seemed relaxed but did everything to make sure our stay went well. The rooms are modest, comfortable and clean - this is all we wanted on this trip since proximity to the Marina was a priority. Showers were good and there are some simple self-catering facilities should you need them (we found the fridge useful).The gardens are pretty with abundant flora and the small but clean pool provides a welcome refreshing dip at the end of the day. The hotel is just off a main road so there is a little traffic noise but the gardens are quite dense - I probably wouldn't come here as a solo traveller in search of total tranquility but we were with a small group and preparing for a sail trip so it was easy to tune any background noise out. When we searched for hotels in the local area there seemed to be quite a polarity - either really expensive or modest 3 star. We all agreed that when you can be in such a friendly, welcoming and accommodating place - why spend oodles of money elsewhere? A terrific little place to stay!
- Also Known As:
- Spiti Prifti Apartments Hotel
- Spiti Prifti Apartments Gouvia
- Spiti Prifti Apartments Gouvia, Corfu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spiti Prifti offers 23 beautiful self-catering holiday apartments set in 8.000 square metres of stunning gardens in the village of Gouvia. Our resort is ideal for families and couples looking for a relaxing and friendly holiday option. All our apartments are furnished with flair and style and fully equipped to a high standard. They are fully equipped throughout for the perfect family holiday. We offer a wonderful range of amenities including: Fully operational kitchen, with refrigerator, microwave, oven with grill, kettle, coffee machine and toaster. Bathroom with shower, Satellite TV, Individually controlled air-conditioning units in the bedrooms, and Balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, EasyToBook, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Spiti Prifti Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.