We were on our HM to Sikkim and one of the resort we stayed in Gangtok was Club Mahindra Demazong.
- Travel concierge is expensive compared to what available in the market but you can't help while arriving for the first time as you don't have any contacts.
Though should appreciate one thing about the transport organised by the hotel - clean vehicles/good drivers
- When we arrived it was past 10pm due to flight delays due to fog but and it was extremely cold outside and the temperature difference is very perceptible between Bagdogra and Gangtok and we started shivering the moment I alighted from the car, we were straight accosted to the room without holding us much for the formalities. The room was already kept warm with the heater switched on (what a relieve) the bathroom water geyser was switched on - pretty insightful and very good customer orientation.
- Varied cuisine available and food was good. And enough things on the menu to choose from.
- Service was impeccable. Rooms were kept clean, enough heating available in the winter season, appropriate bedding for the winter.
- Staff is very good and polite.
If I can point to anything that is only one, the travel desk. I think they can be more customer centric and charge appropriately so that the customers don't have to think of sources external travel agents.
Thanks for a good holiday at the CM Demazong resort.
- Also Known As:
- Club Mahindra Gangtok, Royal Demazong Sikkim
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, MakeMyTrip, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Club Mahindra Gangtok, Royal Demazong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.