Just returned from two weeks at the Arona Gran Hotel.
This was our first time here at the Arona Gran Hotel, First impressions were :
Very nice, Clean and Spacious.
Meals were very good and catered for everyone.
Pools were nice,none are deep pools so adults can stand in the entire two Adult pools,there is also a child's pool.
Entertainment ,hit and miss,but there are other places to visit on the promenade.
Things you need to know:
Do not assume like we did,that because you have requested a High Floor and Pool view through your travel agent,it is not necessarily what you will get, It is only a request and not a booking.
If you want to make sure then you do need to Book a High Floor and Pool view which will cost you an extra €18:00 a day.
Safe is €29:00 for Two weeks
Tea and coffee facilities €5 a day.
Bike Hire Through front desk @ €11:00including Insurance €9:00without.
They do have Electric Bikes @ €15 for 5hrs however they had a problem with the batteries and were not sorted the two weeks we were there.
Discount card you forget about unless it is your second visit.
Dinner for Gents is Long Trousers ,no exceptions you will be asked to leave and change, as we saw one young lad made to go and change.
Poolside,No saving Loungers with towels or belongings,people still do then get upset when they find their things have been removed and someone else is using those Loungers,the Attendant does keep a check.
Overall ,a very pleasant stay,everything is kept clean,however there did seem to be something missing!(Could not put my finger on it)
Service is good ,but could be done with a smile more often,only one member of staff stood out from the Hotel staff,her name was Katrina,she always had a smile and was very pleasant.
Thomsons rep: Kirsty , Kirsty was excellent and knows everything you need to know about the area and Transport links, we visited her on a few occasions and she is very passionate about her job, always smiled had time for you.
We booked two trips through Kirsty and were exactly as they were described, Our best day was
the Trip to La Gomera.
Siam park is worth a visit if you like water,there are some scary rides too.
All in all a very relaxing two weeks
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Arona Gran
- Arona Gran Los Cristianos
- Arona Gran
- Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife
- Arona Gran Hotel
- Arona Gran Tenerife
- Spring Arona Gran Hotel Los Cristianos, Tenerife
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spring Arona Gran Hotel, it's located in a privileged position on the seaside promenade, facing the island of La Gomera, offers spectaculars views of the bay and the old fishing port of Los Cristianos and is only 3 km from the golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Spring Arona Gran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.