Our family have just got back from spending 7 days at the Grand Apartments. Overall we enjoyed it there. The location is great, just across the road from a manmade lagoon which the kids enjoyed daily. Being in Labrador means it is a lot less hectic than Surfers, but only a short drive from there.
Very close to the theme parks if that is your thing.
Started off on the third floor, just above the bar. A bit noisy there so we got a transfer to level 12. Much better for sound though not as nice an apartment. However it was spotless and comfortable for our stay. Overall we thought the level of cleanliness was good throughout the complex.
There is a bit of a design flaw with the rooms in that the second bedroom does not have a full wall but has louvered shutters that stop short of the ceiling leaving a gap at the top. This means that lounge light and sound go straight into the second bedroom which can disturb those sleeping there.
Staff on reception were very nice and helpful, very welcoming.
Yes there were loud (mainly drunk) people in the carpark across the road at night but as this has nothing to do with the apartments (Its a public carpark for the boatramp and local fish shop) there is nothing that can be done about that.
I'd stay here again, for the location more than anything. Make sure you go for a room on a higher floor with an ocean view.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Apartments Hotel Labrador
- The Grand Apartments Hotel
- Grand Apartments Labrador
- Grand Apartments Hotel Labrador
- The Grand Apartments Labrador, Gold Coast, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the magnificent Gold Coast Broadwater, the Grand Apartments have uninterrupted views of the Gold Coast Skyline and lush tropical hinterland. The spacious one and two bedroom apartments are perfect for families as well as longer staying guests looking for a contemporary home away from home on the Gold Coast. Conveniently located in a tranquil beachfront position, just north of Surfers Paradise, the Grand Apartments are just a short drive or bus ride to the Gold Coast’s famous surf beaches, theme parks, attractions and major shopping centres. Within strolling distance of the resort is a myriad of cafes and restaurants, scenic beach side boardwalks, parks and an all-season swimming lagoon. But you don’t have to leave the grounds for a great holiday experience. The Grand Apartments feature a breathtaking infinity-edge swimming pool with heated spa, decorative waterfall and stunning Broadwater views. There’s also a fully equipped gymnasium, sauna, steam room and games room for the children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your The Grand Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.