Stayed at the Rubicon for 11 nights in April as a couple.
We found the facilities at this hotel very good such as the Spa, Gym, Tennis Court and Diving Centre and these are just the ones we used there were many others for those with children.
We found our room, which was in an excellent position, to be kept very clean and was reasonably modern.
The food at the buffets (Breakfast & Dinner) was varied and we found it to be of a good standard and better than some of the restaurants we visited during our stay.
The staff at the hotel were all very pleasent and generaly helpful whenever possible.
The hotel is situated around 2 miles from the Playa Blanca town centre area but there is a lovely walk along the prominade.
We probably did find this distance a little restrictive as we were staying on a half board basis and probably would have been keen to go out in the evenings more often as although not party people by any stretch the atmosphere in the two bars at the hotel was sedate to say the least.
The rubicon seemed to be most popular for familes staying on an all inclusive basis.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Rubicon Palace Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Rubicon Palace Hotel
- Rubicon Palace
- h10 Rubicon Palace Playa Blanca
- Rubicon Palace Lanzarote
- Rubicon Hotel
- Rubicon Lanzarote
- h10 Rubicon Palace Lanzarote
- Hotel h10 Rubicon Palace
- H10 Rubicon Palace Playa Blanca, Lanzarote
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your H10 Rubicon Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.