This was our 2nd time at Gloria Palace and I just love it
The rooms are very spacious, modern and clean. I personally am not a fan of their food, it gets quite same-y and boring so we went room only and ate out in Puerto Rico town
Highly recommend Oscars and Cosi Come Sei restaurants they are both delish
Pools are lovely and great for chilling and relaxing
One pool has lots of kids so if you want more peace, use the other!
Can't wait to go back v soon!
- Also Known As:
- Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso Hotel
- Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso And Hotel
- Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso Hotel Puerto Rico
- Gloria Palace Amadoresthalasso Hotel
- Gloria Palace Amadores
- Gloria Palace
- Gloria Palace Amadoresthalasso Mogan
- Hotel Gloria Palace Amadores
- Amadores Gloria Palace
- Gloria Palace Puerto Rico
- Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between the beaches of Puerto Rico and Amadores, Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel is built on a cliff top and integrated into the landscape, providing spectacular views over the ocean from all parts of the hotel. Built in 2004, the hotel boasts one of Europe’s best equipped thalassotherapy centres. In just a few years, the elegant surroundings and top class, friendly service have made it one of the most popular hotels on the Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.