We were a group of friends who stayed at the Brightland Holiday Village recently.even though it was a weekend and the hotel was packed the staff was very efficient.....from baggage handling to housekeeping. The hotel commands a great view .....away from the market area with lovely walks around. The rooms are nice and clean with all basic ameneties and some of them command a great view of the Valley.The Italian restaurant serves amazing thin crust pizzas and their spa is beautiful. All in all a good experience
- Also Known As:
- Brightland Holiday Village Hotel
- Brightland Holiday Village Mahabaleshwar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BRIGHTLAND is Mahabaleshwar's finest resort with world class amenities and facilities. Located in a exclusive peaceful location on a hillside, overlooking the Krishna river valley and the Sahyadri hill ranges and surrounded by dense tropical rain forest. The view is superb and the facilities unmatched by any in Mahabaleshwar. The only small hotel in the world with 4 independent restaurants, a all glass lounge/bar overlooking the valley, Prana health spa and a heated swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Brightland Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.