I have been to Brightland Holiday Village between 9th to 12th May 2012.
Choice was selected as per Tripadviser rating, as always Tripadvicer helped us to have a wonderful family holiday. Booking was done through `Make My trip` and able to get a good deal.
Very nice property to stay, well maintained large place with beautiful flowers and greenery.
View is fantastic and food is excellent. Very friendly and caring staff. Good Pool and nice restaurants.Children can have fun playing there, Discotheque and entertainment at everyday evening ( We enjoyed a magic show).
- Also Known As:
- Brightland Holiday Village Hotel
- Brightland Holiday Village Mahabaleshwar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BRIGHTLAND is Mahabaleshwar's finest resort with world class amenities and facilities. Located in a exclusive peaceful location on a hillside, overlooking the Krishna river valley and the Sahyadri hill ranges and surrounded by dense tropical rain forest. The view is superb and the facilities unmatched by any in Mahabaleshwar. The only small hotel in the world with 4 independent restaurants, a all glass lounge/bar overlooking the valley, Prana health spa and a heated swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Brightland Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.