Check in to the hotel was pretty quick .
The room was decent (check photos) and as per expectations, with tea/coffee, 2 bottles of water, iron with ironing board etc.
What we did not like:
1. There are rooms which face the entrance and parking area and other rooms which face the pool / garden . However both are charged the same. There is lot of activity during the day and even till night at the entrance and also the view is not so good either.
2. Television has local cable connection, which has very few channels and the quality is really poor. With HD connections a common place in the city, watching these poor cable channels is really too much to adjust with. :)
3. The hotel rooms are pretty well lit however, the play area table tennis/pool table etc. are very poorly lit!!
4. The corridor is noisy. This is because there is no carpet, its tiles all the way. So whenever the housekeeping goes by , their trolleys make too much noise.
5. The soaps, body gel, shampoo etc. smell terrible! Something hotel staff should definitely improve upon!
What we liked:
1. Rooms, hotel is clean and well maintained.
2. The food is excellent.!! We had an AP plan, so we had all our meals in the hotel, in the Key's cafe, which we loved !
3. Pool is nice, away from the rooms so has some kind of privacy.
Get a executive room facing the pool !
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
1 April 2012
Report response as inappropriate
Greetings from Evershine-A Keys resort Mahabaleshwar!!
We have noted your feedback TV channels / Bathroom amenities / poorly lit...
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC