The Linda Vista is an enchanted house on the Park Eden property that plops you in the middle of a fairy tale. You could imagine little blue birds flying through the window to fashion up a pretty gown (well, men might picture something different). The place was positively magical with bedroom balconies and shuttered windows.
Linda Vista is a 2 story house with 2 bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen and eating area, living room and 2 bathrooms. It has a porch and private patio too. The grounds are chocked full of birds, flowers and butterflies. The breakfast garden is very pleasant and food was fresh fruit, home made rolls, eggs or pancakes and good wake-up coffee. It's walking distance to the market and other restaurants in the area. You could also be very content to stay on the property and bird watch, explore the grounds or have a little hammock time.
- Also Known As:
- Park Eden Bed And Beakfast
- Park Eden Bed & Beakfast Hotel El Valle De Anton
- Park Eden Bed & Beakfast Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly Romantic Getaway for those in quest of the best. Quiet, lovely country charm amidst its vast lush green gardens with centuries old trees, home to many species of birds. This family run B&B offers First Class lodgings, cozy, nicely decorated and well-equipped accommodations. A comfortable and beautiful 2 floor house for families and 2 lovely garden suites for families of 4, with kitchen facilities. Personalized attention granted by owners. Enjoy the unique and hearty PanAmerican Royal Breakfast. Nestled in the mountains, El Valle de Anton offers an Excellent Bird Watching Experience and year-round 70F to 78F temp. Bird Watching, excursions, hiking, ecological and canopy tours, horseback riding, hot springs and colorful Sunday Market. ... more less