We recently spent 9 days at Jaguar Reef when we visited Belize. The accommodations were beautiful! It is directly on the beach and the rooms are large and fabulous. The food was incredible and very economical ( a large vegetarian supper was $10)! And every night they had at least one vegetarian dish! The staff couldn't have been more helpful and the Garufina drumming and dancing was great--they even had us join it! Bugs were an issue, but if you use baby oil liberally, the sand flies can't get you!
We will definately be staying here again!
- Also Known As:
- Jaguar Reef Hotel Hopkins
- Jaguar Reef Hotel
- Jaguar Reef Resort
- Jaguar Reef Lodge And Spa Belize/Hopkins
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The enchanting waters and lush landscapes of Belize create a land of rugged adventure, romantic isolationism, and natural coexistence. Verdant rainforests house thousands of species of wildlife and hide ancient Mayan ruins within their depths. The intricate coral reef systems just offshore are renowned for marine diversity and provide some of the best environments for underwater exploration. Taking full advantage of the adventure potential of this idyllic destination, Jaguar Reef Lodge incorporates the comfort of exceptional accommodations into the beauty of its natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Jaguar Reef Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.