This was one of the few motels with rooms available....we were unsure how far along we would be in our traveling, so we had not looked into making reservations ahead of time, plus it was fall break for the local schools, so it was very busy. Carpet was stained and very worn, curtains were torn and dirty, shower was extremely tiny, deadbolt did not work. We are not extremely picky in our motel choices; we don't require posh surroundings but do expect clean, comfortable, and well maintained rooms and this did not meet any of those requirements. The bedding was very dated and worn but sheets were clean and bed was comfortable. Although we were in room # 3 close to the office and the road, it was quiet. Free breakfast was a couple choices of cold cereal and toast, eating area was very small so we ate in our room. Sorry to say, we would not recommend this motel; extremely overpriced for the condition of the room.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Brook Hotel Springdale
- Terrace Brook Hotel
- Terrace Brook Motel
- Terrace Brook Lodge Springdale, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Brook Lodge, Utah is located only one mile from the south entrance to Zion National Park on Highway SR9. The beautiful setting of the Lodge offers a park-like atmosphere and panoramic views of Zion Canyon. The Lodge is with easy driving distance to mountain skiing, Las Vegas gaming, year-round golfing, water skiing and some of the most spectacular geological attractions in the world. Make Terrace Brook Lodge your home base to see Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, North Rim Grand Canyon and Lake Powell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Terrace Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.