The best place to watch sunset, have wonderful Mai Tai's and see Kanoe hula. Also if you stay for dinner, the coconut cake is THE BEST!
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu, Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TIG Global, Booking.com, Amex, LHW, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.