I stayed there because my travel agency recommended this hotel. It turned out to be a not so good experience.
the bad things are,
the place is very crowded. it's in a shopping mall shared with other hotels. The elevator is five minutes walk away from the front entrance and the reception desk. It's extremely inconvenience if you had a lot of luggage or you just going out and in very often. Although they do offer bellman to carry your luggage. But they are very slow. At least mine arrived a half hour after I checked in which I almost thought they lost my luggage.
The room is really small. I had trouble to put my surf board. And the coffee maker was really bad. It didn't make hot water.
The valets are slow. but I don't blame them. There are always tons of cars going in and out. but there is one thing I noticed that they changed my radio station which is not a big deal but it just feels a little unprofessional.
The good thing about this place is the location. It's right across from the beach and the shopping area.
Overall, it's an ok hotel. But certainly doesn't worth $400 a night.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki
- Hyatt Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort
- Honolulu Hyatt
- Hyatt Waikiki
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa Honolulu, Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with the magnificence and beauty of Hawaii at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa. Our welcoming Waikiki hotel offers the ultimate combination of personalized service, outstanding amenities and a perfect location close to all that embodies our island. Stroll to such landmarks as Diamond Head, Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium from our spectacular setting fronting Waikiki Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Olotels, Otel, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.