This one of the most welcoming and comfortable inns we have found as we travel with our sweet beagle up and down the East Coast. Indeed, dogs are not merely tolerated but are treated as the special guests they are. Many of our fellow guests had dogs with them, but you will encounter no doggie-odors or any other issues whatever in this regard. Breakfasts are made-to-order and are selected from a menu. The "famous french toast" is moist and tasty, and the egg dishes are clean and not greasy at all. Bacon is crisp.
Our room was luxurious and large , but it was apparently created some time ago as the countertops were cultured marble and the fixtures show age and worn finishes. That said, the amenities are five-star and the room is totally clean.
The inn-keepers are knowledgeable and helpful . They kind of fade away after the morning meal. They can be reached by telephone at all times if needed. This is a bed and breakfast, and not a full service hotel with concierge service. The level of service is just right for a bed and breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Beech Tree Inn And Cottage Hotel Newport
- Beech Tree Inn And Cottage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beech Tree Inn in Newport, Rhode Island is a wonderful New England bed and breakfast offering charming accommodations including spacious guest rooms, relaxing Jacuzzi tubs, and warm, inviting fireplaces. Every morning you are greeted with a scrumptious full breakfast, and our location in Historic Hill makes for convenient access to the area's shopping, dining, and other excellent attractions. Look online to learn more and to book your stay with us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Beech Tree Inn and Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.