There is not anything horribly wrong with this hotel. The rooms are clean and it seemed very safe. But it wasn't quite there for us. We were on a three week cross country tour and were a little disappointed in this hotel. First of all, there was no wi-fi in the room and I didn't have a cable. This was the only place that didn't have wi-fi or an ethernet in the room. You had to go to the lobby to use wi-fi. They have changed cable channels so they hand you an overly photographed sheet of paper at check-in with the channels. My son lost the paper, the listing in the room was useless so we had to go back to the lobby to get another. I don't know why they can't put a new sheet in the in-room binder. The hotel was also very large and the distance from our car to our room down winding corridors was inconvenient. We were traveling without my husband so I had to take weeks worth of luggage and two young children myself. A simple walk through the lobby and a short ride up an elevator would have been preferable. There was also no Wall Street Journal. It wasn't horrible and most people might like it but I would try someplace else next time.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Flagstaff Hotel
- Courtyard Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-17 and I-40, the hotel sits up on a hill overlooking Northern Arizona University. Relax around the outdoor fire pit or soak up the magnificent views of the San Francisco Peaks from one of our balcony rooms. Whether traveling on business or pleasure our hotel is just minutes away from local restaurants, shopping and historic downtown Flagstaff. Not sure where to go? Use our GoBoard™, which is designed to put all the information you’re looking for right at your fingertips, including time, weather, local headlines and events, sports, and restaurant recommendations. In addition to enjoying the ideal location, ambiance and service, your guests will appreciate our room accommodations featuring either one king size or two queen beds. Each guest room offers amenities which include hair dryers, coffee makers, iron and ironing boards, on-command movies and cable television, a large work desk, separate dual data ports, phone line with personalized voice mail and complimentary high speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.