I was a little concerned when I found out this resort had recently stopped being managed by RockResorts but I needn't have worried - it's still wonderfully managed by the people who helmed it for RockResorts and our stay was absolute joy.
We took several meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) at their restaurants, Fuego and The Staab House, and every one was a culinary delight. We attended the Chef's Reception where we met the maestro who was exceedingly friendly and sampled his wares.
The Spa was comfortable, clean and well equipped and the masseuses quite talented.
The staff was friendly, informed and very accommodating.
All in all a pleasurable experience - we will definitely return!
- Also Known As:
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel
- La Posada De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- La Posada De Santa Fe Resort And Spa
- La Posada De Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa - the Art Hotel of Santa Fe, is New Mexico's finest resort nestled on six acres in the heart of Santa Fe. La Posada is the ultimate destination for leisure and business travel with exquisite indoor and outdoor venues for groups, meetings, weddings, and social events. Discover a captivating blend of adobe-style architecture and local artwork, as well as award-winning cuisine and genuine hospitality from our seasoned professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Amex, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.