From the time you enter the Inn, you are are treated to the outstanding friendliness and hospitality of the owners, Robert and Ralph, and the other guest. Whether it is the custom breakfasts that you choose each day or the wonderful conversation over wine in the evening the stay was relaxing and inviting. Within walking distance of the downtown, but secluded behind adobe walls, you are treated to beautiful landscaping, a wonderful old house and the friendly dogs. Well worth teh trip to Santa Fe and a place we would like to visit again.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Bed And Breakfast
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn occupies the home of poet Witter Bynner, 1881-1968. The 9,200 sf rambling adobe is constructed in Spanish-Pueblo Revival style which dates to the mid-1800's, and is one of Santa Fe's most historically significant buildings. Located just 6 blocks from the Plaza, Canyon Rd, restaurants, shops and galleries. Concierge Service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn of the Turquoise Bear B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.