Robert was a most wonderful host, getting us whatever we needed or wanted, and advising us on restaurants and local sights. We enjoyed the complimentary cookies and apples and the evenings with wine, Robert, and other guests out on the front veranda surrounded by beautiful gardens. The ambience of the historic inn and its decor and the comfort of our room added to an enjoyable and relaxing stay.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Hotel
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn occupies the home of poet Witter Bynner, 1881-1968. The 9,200 sf rambling adobe is constructed in Spanish-Pueblo Revival style which dates to the mid-1800's, and is one of Santa Fe's most historically significant buildings. Located just 6 blocks from the Plaza, Canyon Rd, restaurants, shops and galleries. Concierge Service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Inn of the Turquoise Bear B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.