We have stayed at four other B&Bs in Sante Fe over the years, and although they were more elaborately decorated and boutique-ish, Pueblo Bonito B&B will be our choice for all future visits. The rooms were clean and nicely appointed with working fireplaces but the hospitality was the difference. Herb and Amy were the greatest -- warm and helpful. The breakfast spread was unexpected and worthy of much more than a "continental" tag. Don't let the reasonable rate fool you...this is the best value in Sante Fe. Cliff and Judy Jones, Tampa, Florida.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience historic Old Santa Fe firsthand at this memorable and affordable downtown Santa Fe b&b. A secluded adobe pueblo-style compound minutes from Santa Fe plaza. New Mexico travelers favorite for 27+ years. Voted "Guests Favorite 2012" from over 8,500 properties in the US & Canada! We are the Best Value in Downtown Santa Fe, NM! Complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, breakfast buffet and afternoon tea with every stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.