I was not aware that this hotel was right in the middle of everything. It sits right on the Riverwalk, Is across the street from the mall. (Yippee!!) and is a very short walk to the Alamo. The mall has an IMAX theater (if you prefer to catch a movie while in town). Every Riverwalk restaurant is in walking distance.
Once valet parked my car, I never retrieved it until I checked out. The hotel lounge, Bar Rojo, is a perfect place for a Happy Hour drink or a nighcap. They have fresh, made to order Sushi as well.
The restaurant Achiote River Cafe has EXCELLENT food. Definitely worth trying. I recommend the Miso Salmon. I also reco'mmend dining there (along the Riverwalk banks) at night after the sun sets. It's beautiful.
This is the newest hotel in San Antonio and it shows. I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio Hotel
- San Antonio Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a dramatic design that exemplifies this unique city, the Grand Hyatt is an exciting blend of modernism and the Latin culture. Located on the Riverwalk, its warm hospitality and bold colors create a San Antonio Luxury hotel that is perfect for every guest, whether traveling for business or vacation. This urban retreat has a premier location, adjacent to the convention center and HemisFair Park. Our outstanding amenities and unprecedented services will make your experience extraordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, TIG Global and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.