The Four Points by Sheraton is situated 5 minutes walk from the Riverwalk. It has a parking lot, but it is not complimentary. You have to pay 12$ per night.
The front desk is very helpful and both check-in and check-out was completed fast.
We had a suite which was more than big enough for us. It had a sitting part and a sleeping part. It was equipped with 2 TV screens and a fridge. The bed was very comfortable.
The bathroom was divided in 2. The shower and the toilet was in a separate room, while the washbasin was situated between the living- and the bed-room.
We had ordered breakfast. It consisted of some hot items: crispy bacon, sausages and scrambled eggs. The cold part consisted of bread, cakes, butter, marmelade and some fruit.
In other words fulfilling most peoples needs. There was not much variety, so you might have wanted some changes after a few days.
The general impression is that considering the location and the general impression of the hotel I would have chosen it again for my next San Antonio vistit.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Antonio Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton San Antonio Downtown Hotel San Antonio
- Four Points By Sheraton San Antonio Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Downtown puts you in the middle of the city. Located steps from the lovely River Walk, the legendary Alamo, and the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, AAA Travel Services, Starwood, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.