I stayed here for a conference and was pleasantly surprised by the comfort of the beds. The rooms were well-sized and the staff friendly. The location is close to campus and only one block from a strip of restaurants and shops that should satisfy most any palate (however, I understand that the best Mexican restaurants are more than a mile away. Overall a very nice stay.
- Also Known As:
- Tucson Marriott University Park Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Marriott University Park Hotel
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the main gate of The University of Arizona, the Tucson Marriott University Park is the ideal hotel if you're staying in Tucson for business or pleasure. Just steps from the front door is Tucson's most vibrant social and cultural neighborhood: over 30 restaurants, shopping, touring Broadway shows, and 4 museums (perfect for the off-site function without the transportation cost!). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Tucson Marriott University Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.