We live in Tucson so we've never stayed at the ranch but regularly take visitors/friends there for dinner. Thursday night is steak night and if the ranch isn't totally occupied they will graciously allow lunch or dinner visitors. BBQ dinner on Mon., Steak on Thurs. and Sat.is Indian potroast nights. It's a really fun experience. Not only has this ranch been around since the 1920's, it hasn't changed all that much in terms of getting the authentic ranch experience right in the heart of Tucson. The setting is gorgeous -- located just off Twin Peaks Road on Tucson's west side. The family owns lots of saguaro and cacti studded land in the heart of the mountains making it drop dead gorgeous. They have over 100 horses so it's fun to feed them and get photos before winding your way into the bar where drinks are on the honor system and very affordable - $3-4/ each. Take a photo on the saddles at the bar, then walk outside to the back patio and watch the sun go down. The BBQ steak meal is $25 and includes all the trimmings including dessert. After dinner saunter over to the hay bales out back and sit and listen to a cowboy singing by the campfire in the moonlight. You can't get a more romantic, authentic western experience in Tucson!
- Also Known As:
- White Stallion Ranch Hotel
- White Stallion Ranch Hotel Tucson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family friendly ranch near Tucson. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your White Stallion Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.