What a great place! We only stayed one night but I'd be happy to move in for an extended stay anytime.
Our suite was very spacious with two Queens in a separate bedroom with attached bath. Nice bath amenities and quality linens. I really appreciate that they have a clip you can use to clip the edges of the black out drapes together so you won't have sunlight clawing its way through a gap in the drapes to assault you in the morning.
Wonderful service at the front desk. And an acceptable room rate through http://travelocity.com where this hotel was a "top secret hotel".
Excellent free WiFi in the room.
Breakfast had lots of goodies already prepared and you could make your own waffle if you chose. Excellent toppings for the oatmeal, and lots of fruit and yogurt. Breads and pastries as well. The low fat milk had expired though and tasted hideous but I didn't die using whole milk. Very good coffee too and coffee/tea service is available in the Lobby pretty much around the clock.
The neighborhood around it is kind of a warehouse area but felt safe enough. Easy access to the freeway, and restaurants not too far away. It is far at the N end of Albuquerque, but it doesn't take hours to get anywhere in town anyway.
I'll definitely have this as my first choice when back in ABQ. It didn't make 5 stars due to the environment around the hotel and the spoiled milk at breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North Hotel Albuquerque
- Staybridge Suites Albuquerque
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Comfortable at our Conveniently Located Hotel in Albuquerque Welcome to the Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North. Our upscale extended stay Albuquerque hotel is located just off I-25 and is eight miles North of I-40. Our North Albuquerque hotel is 15 miles from Albuquerque International Sunport Airport (ABQ). Leisure travelers enjoy our location which puts them close to major attractions including the Balloon Fiesta Park and Museum, the Santa Ana Star Center, and the Albuquerque Zoo which are all within 10 miles of our Albuquerque hotel. You'll also be close to area casinos and historic Old Town, which offers fun for the entire family. Corporate travelers in Albuquerque for an extended stay find our hotel is close to businesses, including Presbyterian Hospital, Honeywell, Intel and Northrup Grumman. Our hotel caters to business travelers with amenities including complimentary high-speed Internet access in every room, meeting space and a 24-hour Business Center. Lodging in our Albuquerque hotel lets guests enjoy the community feeling they'll experience with a 24-hour Fitness Center, outdoor putting green, indoor pool and outdoor courtyard. Other amenities include a convenience store, on-site laundry facilities and a complimentary shuttle that goes within a 5-mile radius of our hotel. For a great location and excellent amenities, choose our extended stay hotel in Albuquerque for your next vacation or business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.