Imagine visiting an artist's home, decorated with a huge indescribable tower over the main gate and art and sculpture everywhere you look, indoors and out. Now imagine the artist built a dozen one and two bedrooms around the perimeter of the property for his artist friends to visit and live in. These apartments are where you will stay. The compound covers about a city block, the apartments form the perimeter and all have an outside entrance as well as an entrance to the central grounds.
Granted the property is old, but renovation is going on full speed. When we arrived the sign had just been damaged by a windstorm and stucco repair done in the fall was waiting for dryer weather to paint. If you do not let little things like this put you off you will have a wonderful stay. We almost walked away and are glad we didn't. Staff was friendly and nice, breakfast was good and cooked to order, everything was clean, the bed was comfortable and the location is within walking distance to Old Town and less than a mile off the Interstate.
An vacant apartment complex next door has been purchased by Casas de Suenos and is being torn down and a large lot behind the Casas is the future site of a two story hotel to provide added rooms. This is a historic place to enjoy now and watch for the future.
- Also Known As:
- Casas De Suenos Old Town Country Hotel Albuquerque
- Casas De Suenos Old Town Country Hotel
- Casas De Suenos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eighteen self-contained casitas set in two acres of magnificent gardens. Stay includes gourmet breakfast and most rooms have hot tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Casas de Suenos Old Town Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.