When we travel, my wife and I usually stay in Hiltons or high end Marriott’s, so I was a little skeptical about Port Angeles when I found that none of these existed. So I turned to Trip Advisor, read the reviews and came to the conclusion that the Olympic hotel was the place to stay. I was right! My wife was impressed with the lobby and overall décor of the hotel. Our room was bigger than most you find and most importantly it was very clean. We were there for the night because the next day we were going to leave the car at the port and go by foot on the Ferry to Victoria. When I told the girl at the front desk what I was doing she handed me a 2 day parking pass to park in the Olympics free parking lot 1 block from the Ferry. What a nice treat! I’m going to write a couple of other review but real quickly, if you’re doing a trip like we did, go to the Café Garden for dinner. I had an excellent piece of fish with Dungeness crab on top…..to die for! It was so good I had to go back and try the Dungeness crab eggs benedict for breakfast…….OMG! This was just as good as the lobster benedict I had in Key West! Finally, if you’re looking for a place to stay in Victoria, look no further than the Grand Pacific Hotel. It was EXCELLENT and right across the street from the ferry dock.
- Also Known As:
- Olympic Hotel
- Olympic Hotel Port Angeles
- Best Western Port Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit Port Angeles’ Premier Hotel, the Olympic Lodge! Located on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, the Olympic Lodge offers the finest accommodations in a location that’s difficult to beat. Backed by the Olympic Mountains with the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a variety of adventures are all close at hand. ▪ Choose from our 105 spacious rooms ▪ We have meeting space for any occasion: business meetings, retreats, receptions, family gatherings ▪ Relax by our heated pool and hot tub, open year round ▪ Play golf at the course adjacent to the hotel ▪ Join us for a scrumptious breakfast ▪ Enjoy the personalized service and hospitality offered by our experienced staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Olympic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.