I just returned from a one night stay in Macon, where I attended the Mercer/Jacksonville University basketball game. This hotel is the place to stay if you are visiting the Mercer campus. Weather permitting, it is possible to walk to the University Center for basketball games, and beginning in 2013, when football returns to the Mercer campus, it will be a very short walk to the campus football stadium that is currently under construction.
We really like this hotel, and will undoubtedly return again, but my wife wife and I were both confounded by the pillows on our bed. They literally compressed into nothingness after a couple of tosses and turns at bedtime. This is our only complaint. The staff was friendly, the morning breakfast was very nice, and as noted above, the location for a visit to the Mercer campus is ideal.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Macon / Mercer University Hotel Macon
- Hilton Garden Inn Macon / Mercer University Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Macon
- Hilton Macon
- Macon Hilton
- Macon Hilton Garden Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off I-75, the Hilton Garden Inn Macon / Mercer University hotel is easily accessible to the interstate, on the campus of Mercer University and within minutes of Downtown Macon's Shopping, Dining and Entertainment District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Macon / Mercer University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.