The staff was friendly and efficient. The location is convenient to the airport and has several dining options nearby. The room was disgusting. The bathroom smelled so moldy I had to keep the door closed to keep the smell from permeating the whole room. The shower flow was pitiful. The carpeting was peeling up, stained, and full of cigarette burns. I encountered other guests smoking marijuana in the elevator. There are a lot of hotels in the area. I would look elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Atlanta Airport North Hotel Atlanta
- Motel 6 Atlanta Airport North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 (formerly Red Roof Inn) offers 191 rooms with interior corridors, walking distance to numerous restaurants, free cable with ESPN, free Wi-Fi, swimming pool, business center,free parking. We are very near Turner Field stadium, downtown Atlanta, Georgia Dome and Six Flags Georgia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Atlanta Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.