My husband and I stayed here for a weekend in April 2012 and it was just wonderful! The property is beautiful as are the rooms, and the inn is walking distance to a covered bridge, great restaurants and shops. We had a meal at Richardson's Tavern - aside from the lobster mac and cheese which we didn't care for, the food was terrific. Next time we will eat at the Red Rooster and maybe have some spa services.
Morning coffee is served until 10:30 am in the library, and afternoon tea is served at 4 pm there as well (go early as the cookies run out quickly.) The rooms have Keurig coffee makers and K-Cups - a great touch!
The pool and fitness center are not at the main section of the inn - a shuttle will take you - less than a three minute drive.
We visited Billings Farm at the Inn's suggestion - if you are not traveling with kids, I wouldn't bother, but it is a great place for families to visit. Dartmouth in Hanover is a 30 minute drive and a worthwhile thing to do.
The people who work here are very nice and helpful. They even called a few days before we arrived to ask if we needed anything. We were celebrating our anniversary and were given a nice note at check-in which we really appreciated.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Hotel Woodstock
- Woodstock Resort
- Woodstock Inn Vermont
- Woodstock Inn And Resort Vermont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large and luxurious traditional Vermont inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Woodstock Inn and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.