Well located across the road from a variety of restaurants, bars and shops. Great spot, especially if you don't want to rent a car. We took a round island bus trip (1 day) with Roberts Tours and spent the other few days of our visit around Kona. Don't stay in Hilo - it rains too much. Good value. Would definitely recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurants newly renovated in 2011. All 452 rooms have been upgraded which feature complimentary high speed Internet access, private balconies, mini refrigerator, coffee maker with complimentary Kona Coffee, 37' color flat screen television and complimentary in-room safe. You’ll experience a brand new hotel from the moment you step into the new lobby. You’ll also find completely renovated corridors, business center, meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool and a 24-hour complimentary guest fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.