This hotel has been undergoing renovation, and we stayed in a room that had just recently been redone. At first glance it was roomy and interestingly laid out: sunken "living room", full kitchen, separate bedroom, hallway. But it was almost impossible to find light switches. There was no towel rack by the sink. There were no tables next to the sofa where one could put a drink. The old windows seemed kind of gross. There were just too many things that made this particular room awkward and uncomfortable. But maybe each room is different and others would not have any issues. Sorry I can't remember the room number to help you steer clear!
The location WAS very convenient to the convention center and cruise ship terminal, and there were a number of interesting restaurants close by (not the least of which is Emeril's).
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Residence Inn New Orleans Hotel
- Residence Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn New Orleans Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.