Yes, this hotel is charming. Yes, it is a bit old. Yes, it is in the quiet part of the Quarter. Yes, the staff is very nice. Yes, it is a wonderful place to stay! If you want all the modern amenities and fluff go elsewhere. This place is the best. Stayed here last October and again in April. Each time in a one bedroom suite. I choose Le Richelieu as my first choice place to stay in the French Quarter!
- Also Known As:
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Richelieu is a small hotel, 85 rooms, located in the historic French Quarter. We have a cafe & bar which overlook our courtyard & swimming pool area. Our in-room amenities include private baths, satellite television, refrigerator, telephone with Free Wireless Internet, Free local calls, hairdryer, iron & full-size ironing board. We also feature Secure, Self Parking On Premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Le Richelieu in the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.