Why do I say you won't be disapointed well my sister is very picky and she liked it a lot. This hotel with very helpful and friendly staff. Our room was light and spacious high ceilings. Great rooms !!! Top floor !! Frig in cabinet under TV. The location was excellent, positioned about 15 minutes stroll from the French Quarter, The River Walk, and Harrah's Casino . With a trolley bus stop right across the road. The Drury Inn has a 3 free drink card feature, Where free fast food and the drinks are served at around 5 - 7 p.m. And free soda machine all day.
Yes you do have have to use room card to use elevators. Sounds like a pain but keeps out the ones that don't belong.
Breakfast was adequate had waffles, oatmeal, eggs, sausage, Bran, yogurt & more. The parking is $25/day valet parking charge. While the car is parked off lot about 1 block away, if you want something out of car you will have to wait for them to walk to your car and drive it back to the hotel to get it out. Or have them get it and carry back. This is due to hotel expansion work on parking garage - but this will be temporary about a year or more I think there just starting. Everyone in New Orleans charges for parking due to space some charge more.
We walked along the board walk for a while then headed up towards Bourbon St stopped at THE MARKET CAFE 3 draft beers and a 1 soda = $22.00. They do have glasses of White or Red wine from $28.00 to $41.00 a glass.Took tour form hotel to see the, Garden District - Cemeteries - 9 nth ward - St Charles Ave Homes $44.00 cost... I have never been here before and was not to impressed with the smells that comes from under the streets like sewer gas. Bring lots of money $6- $7 for a beer at places. And signs on doors if you enter you must buy a drink, or to use restroom. Harrah's lowest limit on black jack is $15.00 way to much for fun play for some. Had dinner at Harrah's casino Best deal in town for $18.00 -$20.00 only 10-15 min walk from hotel for food and drink included. Brother -in -law saw Coyote Ugly in we went in was happy hour I believe around 2-5 pm.
To the person asking about Jimmy Buffett Margaritaville in N.O. Did no go to that one. We went to Jimmy Buffett Margaritaville in ( Bolixi, MS) to check out the buffet, it's very very small but they had grilled salmon that night so we stayed it was good. Price about $12.00... Most of the things where burgers, fast foods.. Buffet was about 50ft long. I asked about breakfast she said they use fake eggs.
Hope this will help.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. A stay in the Big Easy doesn’t get any easier than at the Drury Inn & Suites. Located one block from the famous St. Charles trolley, you have easy access to the regal beauty of Garden District and the vibrant nightlife of the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites - New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.