Stayed in New Orleans over the St. Patrick's Day weekend. Picked this hotel for price and location.Felt this was an okay choice. You should be aware there are less than desirable street people in the nearby area, however once we hit Canal Street (two blocks away) things were fine. Big rooms, okay breakfast and steep parking fee ($30.00 per day) Pleasant staff. Convenient location to French Quarter and streetcar stop is nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter Area Hotel New Orleans
- Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter Area Hotel
- Hampton Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carondelet Building, noted as the first “skyscraper” in New Orleans, the Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter artfully combines the city's rich history with modern conveniences. Just one block from the French Quarter's Bourbon Street, famous restaurants, antique shopping and top attractions, our Hotel in Downtown New Orleans gives you easy access to the best this world-class city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn New Orleans-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.