A group of us were in town for a tennis tournament and wanted to stay in a place together. There are a number of choices/prices for rooms. We chose to stay in the mansion rooms, while our friends opted for the smaller rooms. A hot breakfast is served every morning and there is a cute courtyard if you choose to eat outdoors or enjoy your afternoon cocktail outside. The rooms in the mansion are very large and clean. The staff is very attentive, and friendly. The beds were very comfortable and I always appreciate the option to have a king-size bed. We also enjoyed the front porch.
- Also Known As:
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel New Orleans
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Hotel
- Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lower Garden District, named the hippest neighborhood in North America, this property features 26 newly renovated rooms in several 1840’s historic mansions and converted slave quarters, centered around a banana courtyard and fountain. The Creole Gardens is one block from St. Charles streetcar and Mardi Gras parade routes, minutes from the French Quarter, Magazine Street and the Convention Center. All rooms open to outdoor areas, for that true Nawlins lifestyle. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Creole Gardens Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.