My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in August 2011. The room we had was one of the slightly superior rooms that was out the back and away from the fairly busy road. The rooms look they've been recently done up and are tastefully done in mock Balinese style. The bathroom was pretty basic but the shower worked well enough although there isn't any hot water, (the water isn't really cold though, more like room temperature, at least in August!). The rooms are set in lovely gardens with frangipan flowers falling everywhere. Breakfast, which was included in the 300K rph room rate, was pretty good, especially the coffee. The pool is really nice although we didn't spend much time there as we were mostly diving and snorkelling. We used the dive school next door to do an Introductory dive which was really good (don't be put off by the sales man whose English isn't very good, the instructors were much better) but you have to negotiate on the price. If you're not fussed about going out to the Pulau Menjangan reef (which was really amazing) the Pemuteran reef, accessible from the beach near the Reef Seen dive centre, is pretty good too.
- Also Known As:
- Jubawa Home Stay Hotel
- Jubawa Home Stay Hotel Pemuteran
- Jubawa Home Stay Pemuteran, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 200 metres from Pemuteran Beach, Jubawa Homestay features an outdoor swimming pool and an on-site restaurant serving Indonesian and Chinese food.Rooms come equipped with a fan or air conditioning. Fitted with a terrace, they also offer a desk, wardrobe and en suite bathroom with hot/cold shower.Guests can relax with a massage or soak up the sun by the swimming pool. Services offered by Jubawa Homestay include laundry, car rental and room service. Diving and snorkelling trips to Menjangan Island can also be arranged upon request.It is a 3.5 hour drive to Ngurah Rai International Airport and a 30-minute drive to Labuhan Lalang Port. Pulaki Temple is a 10-minute drive away, while it takes 1.5 hours to drive to the dolphin sight-seeing point in Lovina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Jubawa Home Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.