My family (myself, my wife and our 5 years old daughter - we are all Indonesians) stayed at this hotel in the last week of April 2012. Fantastic!!! That's very much I can say about this hotel. The location is very good. Opposite to the beach (pay IDR 50k for locals to rent 2 seats on the beach from many tents along the beach. Foreigners pay IDR100k). Staff quality is excellent as they are attentive and definitely not too pushy if you stay in most of western hotels. My daughter enjoys plenty of attentions from the staff as we can surely tell if they fake it out. Breakfast is good but tends to be repetitive without many improvised foods. On our last day in the hotel, we gave it up and opted for breakfast sent to our room. Swimming pools are fabulous!!! The lagoon one is definitely a place to go and will suit those who want to exercise due to the length of this pool.
We stayed at Chalet room and a bit far from both swimming pools and reception desk and we had rain on our 2nd day staying in the hotel and had to wait until the rain stopped at the reception area. The Chalet is a room equipped with an outdoor semi-private garden so you can relax outside your room. For us it is a big no-no as the mosquitoes flied like crazy everytime we opened our room door.
We had airport transfers both on arrival and departure. Amazing service!!!
The only thing we regret and definitely this has nothing to do with the hotel at all is the quality of the foreigners who come to ali and stay at this hotel. I have travelled in many expensive hotels around the world and never received any unpleasant gesture from other guests. Our family went swimming in both pools and the minute we put our stuffs on our pool seats then immediately the foreigners nearby would return to where they sat and watched their belongings. I guess they must have been brainwashed by news in their countries to be careful with local Indonesians. I feel sorry for their negative attitude as I never behave like that towards foreigners but I am thinking of doing the same thing next time I go abroad.
Next time it is better for the immigration to put a local culture introduction for these foreigners as who will help these foreigners if they are having difficulties in Indonesia if not the Indonesians themselves.
- Also Known As:
- Padma Resort Bali At Legian Hotel Legian
- Padma Resort Bali At Legian Hotel
- Padma Hotel Bali Legian
- Hotel Padma Bali
- Padma Bali
- Bali Padma
- Padma Resort Bali At Legian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Padma Resort Bali at Legian is previously known as Hotel Padma Bali. Acclaimed as a five-star art sanctuary, Padma Resort Bali is a serene paradise under the dancing shadows of the renowned Legian sunset. Just steps away from the traditional art and fashion market of Legian street, the resort is a sanctuary at one with nature. Spaciously set within a romantic 6.8-hectare garden landscape, the resort provides comfortable accommodation, world-class facilities and the celebrated Balinese hospitality that promise wonderful stays for discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, AsiaRooms, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Padma Resort Bali at Legian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.