My partner and I didnt have any reservations here. We had a bad experience at another hotel down the street and showed up unexpectedly. The 2 guys running the hotel were extremely nice and were very accommodating. Amed is typically very quite. Lots of diving and scuba if thats what your into. They have 2 pools, 1 is an infinity pool you can use both but 1 is typically used for the diving courses. Every single one of the diving instructors are AMAZING. they are all so friendly and so welcoming. The rooms are nice, clean bedsheets, nets, air con. The only thing i wasnt a fan of was the restaurant. There were way better places in Amed to eat. Beautiful views. Everything is very widely spread apart in Amed so your best bet is to rent a scooter.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Wirata Dive Hotel Amed
- Puri Wirata Dive Hotel
- Puri Wirata Dive Resort And Spa
- Puri Wirata Dive Resort And Spa Amed Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puri Wirata Dive Resort & Spa offers you a comfortable and affordable home in Amed. A hotel with a family feel like you've rarely encountered before. With our own 5 Star Dive center located in our resort, Spa, Beach, Transport service and 2 beachfront swimming pools, we are perfectly equipped to give you the relaxing holiday you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Puri Wirata Dive Resort and Spa Amed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.