No doubt the worst ever hotel I have stayed in my life and I have seen my share of bad hotels. First of all the staff who were mainly young teenage boys knew no English or Hindi did not understand anything we said. We checked into room 504 the view was nice but the room had really foul smell, my mother almost puked from the stench, we asked for a different room and so we moved to 506 where A/C made a humming noise. The bathroom of this room also smelled like the previous room and shockingly the wood around the mirror in the bathroom had fungus on it, there is no exhaust fan so the bathroom fogged up pretty fast and since no shower curtain soon the bathroom became a mini pool. Later we realized the smell may be due to a dead rat in the ceiling because we kept hearing a crawling noise in the ceiling all night long. The small lift often got stuck on 4th floor so i decided to take the stairs which were wet due to water overflowing from the service room on 3rd floor next to stairs. Then surprisingly our room only had extremely hot water, yes 'hot' water only in bathroom. The guy front desk sent to our room did not understand anything and when i told him about the problem you won't believe he brought hot water in bottle to our room which left us amused and angry. The food was okay but room service was hell. We has complimentary. dinner in our package but the guy at front desk said that we did not have any, we called our agent who told us to have dinner and he will deal with the situation in the morning When we were checking out even after making 3 calls nobody came to get our luggage which me and my mother had to take out ourselves to the car. Another stupid thing is the check out time is 8 am which is kind of early. There is a guy at front desk who has slight long messy type hairstyle who thinks he is a Bollywood star. Although he is the only person in the hotel who knew Hindi and English he was extremely rude, do not deal with him, if possible ask for Thrisha who was the only decent person i found in the hotel. I really doubt this is a star hotel and also some one should report them for child labor. Worst place ever DO NOT STAY HERE unless you are making a show about worst hotels in the world
- Also Known As:
- Singaar International Hotel
- Hotel Singaar International Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Singaar International is the very best and first Three Star Hotel in Kanyakumari, that covers six acres with panoramic views of Indian Ocean. It's prime location and superior facilities make it a premier choice for the domestic and international tourist and also for the business travelers . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hotel Singaar International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.