Positives: room was very clean and comfortable. Bar had great food as well as service. The front desk was helpful during an event.
Negatives: If your child is heading on a athletic event away from you, make sure their chaperones are with them the whole time! A bus load of teenagers ended up during my one night visit. Just my luck alot of them were palaced on my floor. Let's start with the first knock on my door near 9pm. Felt sorry for the young girl she didn't know what room she needed to be in. Alot of noise in the hallway with chatty teens and tons of slamming doors. Near 10pm I get another knock on my door because apparently a group of them locked themselves out of their room. One teen had the nerve of asking if I had a door inside my room that could get them inside there's! Still at the time I do not see any adults around. Boys and girls going into a room together huh! This is how things go bad. Finally called the front desk..they mentioned the chaperones were located right there. They finally calmed down for the night. But let me give thanks to them for being my alarm clock in the early morning. Dear hotel please don't forget us, set rules for these unruly kids and the adults that are taking on the responsibility for these children. Thank you!
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Greensboro Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Greensboro Hotel Greensboro
- Courtyard Greensboro
- Greensboro Marriott
- Greensboro Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Greensboro features our new lobby with inviting spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The Bistro provides guests with healthy food & beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. Our hotel is close to Greensboro Coliseum Complex, Four Seasons Town Center, UNC Greensboro and Greensboro Piedmont Triad International Airport. Business travelers will enjoy our proximity to Daimler Chrysler, Guilford Mills, Syngenta and Xpedx International Paper. We offer a well-equipped fitness center and outdoor pool, a 24-hour business center, and boarding pass printing service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Greensboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.