My 7 y/o and I stayed one night for the Springsteen show.
We were supposed to arrive at 3:00 pm but caught an earlier flight and arrived at 11:00 A.M.
The pick up at the airport was quick and courteous. Check in was efficient and no hassle for the early check in. The entire staff went out of their way to make sure all our questions were answers and needs were met.
The hotel itself is average but the service made it above average. My compliments to Mark and his crew.
A little FYI about going downtown. If you are adventurous and a little daring - Out the front door walk in front of the bank towards the 6 lane highway. There's a hole in the fence that allows access to the highway. Across the highway is the bus garage. The bus will take you downtown for $2.40.
Just make sure the coast is clear before crossing ;)
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Greensboro Airport Hotel
- Hampton Inn Greensboro Airport Hotel Greensboro
- Hampton Inn Greensboro
- Greensboro Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Greensboro Airport is minutes from the Piedmont Triad International Airport (ORF) and offers a free shuttle to and from the airport. Wake up every morning and enjoy our free hot breakfast with Hampton's signature waffles and oatmeal. Our hotel in Greensboro features 125 comfortable guest rooms and spacious accessible rooms. You'll find everything you need here and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Greensboro Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.