Rooms are a little dated as far as amenities , but it was clean and spacious. Bathroom was a little small, and a full size ironing board would be nice. Staff was very friendly. Out of the way, but close to all the sights of the main strip, which we enjoyed. I would stay here again, for the price its hard to beat.
- Also Known As:
- Johnson`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnson`s Hotel
- Johnsons Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Motel Gatlinburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally family owned and operated quaint motel only steps away from the main street of Gatlinburg. We offer mountain hospitality and affordable rates for clean, quiet rooms that are accessible to all that Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer. Come sit in our garden by the stream , easily walk downtown to shops and restaurants or spend the day in the national park. We offer standard motel rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Johnson's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.