We have stayed at the Johnson's Inn before and i really love the location. You are a very few feet away from downtown and all the shopping and attractions of gatlinburg. The people are very nice and this time we had a king suite with balcony right over water. Super Pretty and all around great for the price.
- Also Known As:
- Johnson`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnson`s Hotel
- Johnsons Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Motel Gatlinburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally family owned and operated quaint motel only steps away from the main street of Gatlinburg. We offer mountain hospitality and affordable rates for clean, quiet rooms that are accessible to all that Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer. Come sit in our garden by the stream , easily walk downtown to shops and restaurants or spend the day in the national park. We offer standard motel rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Johnson's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.