My husband and I are traveling to all National Parks and were looking for a nice lodge with tours of Glacier Bay National Park. We found a great one. Bear Track Inn is a beautiful lodge with great service, good food and a relaxed and homey atmosphere. They scheduled 2 tours for us. One for a Whale watch tour where we saw many whales and the second to Glacier Bay to see the glaciers. This marked our 51st (of the 58) national parks. Thanks to Janie and her staff for a great time. Especially her kitchen staff. . . great food, guys!! If you are looking for some adventure and a great place to relax, this is the place.
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Bays Bear Track Hotel
- Glacier Bay's Bear Track Inn Gustavus, Alaska
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bear Track Inn is a beautifully handcrafted log lodge situated on 97 acres in Gustavus, Alaska. Walk into a lobby with 30’ windows, suede couches and a huge fireplace. Dine on caribou, buffalo, crab, salmon, halibut and more. All breads, dressing and scrumptious desserts are made from scratch. Guest rooms are spacious and comfortable with down comforters and pillows, and private baths. We are known for our hospitality, and for making your dreams a reality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Glacier Bay's Bear Track Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.