I stayed at this hotel for three or four nights with my family - four of us. It's a reasonable walk to the subway, but good restaurants are a little farther and require a short taxi ride. The hotel was clean but the rooms were very small. We were provided a room that was supposed to be for four people, but the room did not have enough bed space for us without bringing in a rollaway bed. This was problematic as the rollaway completely blocked the door and would have been a real problem if we had to get out of the room quickly. Unfortunately, there weren't any other options in the hotel or nearby. I consider the room cost to be high for what we received, but this is New York City. I probably would look somewhere else if I needed to stay in the area again.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown Hotel
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown Hotel Brooklyn
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Brooklyn Downtown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inn in Brooklyn is located just 5 blocks from a subway station with easy access to Brooklyn sites as well as Manhattan. The Brooklyn Museum, Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and many more famous attractions are easily and affordably accessible from our hotel. Our people first service and clean comfortable accommodations complement our great location, making La Quinta Inn the perfect blend of affordability and comfort for your next trip to NYC. We provide a free continental breakfast, free wifi, and free parking. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.