More of a decent sized historic looking Inn than a little B&B. Amazing decor, grand staircase, a great find in Fredericksburg. Was very surprised at the low cost to accommodate three people. Very clean, helpful staff and really is a good location too. So many Hotels are located just out of town off on the ugly highway turnoffs. This is located 2 blocks or so north of centre. Downtown Historic Fredericksburg is really quite nice with lots of great and unique shops, bars and restaurants. Great for a stroll, night or day... Why stay out where there is nothing but crappy parking lots?
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Olde Silk Mill Hotel
- Inn At The Olde Silk Mill Hotel Fredericksburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn At The Olde Silk Mill (formerly Fredericksburg Colonial Inn) is under new ownership since May 2007. Many new upgrades, pillow-top mattress, Royal Suites, wireless internet, new breakfast items, warm and inviting staff. Walking distance to Downtown Fredericksburg Historic sites, restaurants, antique stores. Great shopping and dining options! Perfect for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Inn At The Olde Silk Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.