My wife and I spent 3 days in Savannah and this was a great location centrally located to everything we wanted to see & do. The staff was great and answered any questions we had about what to see. the room was spacious and clean. it was a short walk to River Street where there are plenty of fine restaurants and bars. It was a pleasant vacation and we will definitely come back and stay @ The Planters Inn.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, GCommerce Solutions, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Venere, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.