Very close to inner harbor, this hotel was reasonably priced and very clean. Rooms were a little smaller than the usual size but still adequate. Read trip advisory reviews before booking and they were very helpful. Parking area was very smal but staff said if we went out and couldn't find a spot, they would refund our parking fee and that metered parking across the street was free for the overnight hours. Fortunately, we did find a spot. Very clean and bathrooms were good. Computer in lobby so you can cheek area maps or other things. There were homeless in the area (as stated by others) nut they were never a problem. We would stay again if in the area. Went to aquarium. That was also great!
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel
- Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown Inner Harbor
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor Hotel Baltimore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the Downtown Inner Harbor and Harbor East, Sleep Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor offers all of the advantages business travelers and leisure guests are looking for, in a quiet and convenient setting. Walking distance to most of the area's attractions, experience the value of the Sleep Inn brand; within a warm, historic setting. As a beautiful retrofit to a 20th century warehouse, the hotel includes exposed brick and waterfalls that adorn both sides of the main entrance and provide a dramatic introduction to a lobby with 25' ceilings. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.