Just outside Gettysburg and on one of the main highways, this HGI was close to town and where I needed to be. Only location issue was finding the correct entrance. Their sign is NOT where you turn, but after the first time, easy to figue out.
Room was comfortable, clean and what you expect from HGI. No meals other than breakfast - about $11 unless you have a coupon. Several convenient stores nearby. Other than fast food, only a couple of nearby restaurants, but plenty of places in town.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg hotel in Pennsylvania is located in the heartland of American freedom with historical sights, museums and just minutes from the Gettysburg Battlefield and National Park Visitor Center. Other venues, also close to the Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg in Pennsylvania, include the Gettysburg College, Boyds Bear Factory, Gettysburg Village Factory Outlets, and antique shops. The hotel is just 15 miles to UTZ and Snyder's Snack Outlets with Gettysburg Lutheran Seminary and Mount Saint Mary's College nearby. The hotel is a great central location for Pennsylvania cities and attractions. York, Harrisburg and Hershey Lancaster, DC, and Baltimore are nearby cities all with attractions for the Pennsylvania visitor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.